The pig's hoof is rich in collagen, which is converted into gelatin during the cooking process. Gelatin has the reticular spatial structure, it can be combined with a lot of water, enhance cell metabolism, effectively improve the water storage function of the physiological functions of the body and the skin cells, so that the cells are moist, moist, prevent premature skin wrinkles, delay skin aging process. The pig's hoof has a certain auxiliary effect on the patients with frequent limbs fatigue, leg cramps, numbness, gastrointestinal bleeding and hemorrhagic shock. It can also be used for the elderly to eat after the major operation and the recovery of the serious illness. It helps the growth and development of young people, especially the development of girls, which is a very healthy diet for adolescence.
Pig's trotters, peanuts, jujube, spring onion, star anise, cinnamon, ginger, sugar, soy sauce, cooking wine, soy sauce, dried tangerine peel
1. chop the pig's hoof first and cook for 5 minutes in the lower pot.
2. cooked remove and drain and pig's trotters, with soy sauce, cooking wine, soy sauce, scallion, ginger marinate for about ten minutes;
3. the prepared peanuts are soaked in warm water and the red coat of the outer layer is faded.
4. put the pickled pig's hoof into the jujube, peanut, ice sugar, cinnamon, octagonal, and tangerine, and put into the high pressure pot.
5. add water to no pig's hoof;
6. high grade heating for 20 minutes with high pressure cooker.
7. after high pressure cooking, then stew with a casserole for 30-40 minutes, and then add a small amount of salt to eat.
For more information, please log in to the long collar food website: www.changlingfood.com